Yuma Parks and Recreation

Return to Search Results

What The Agency Does

Common public record requests include park maintenance and trail information; facilities lists; permits; inspection records; reports and documents related to parks, recreation centers and programs; budget and spending information; proposed projects; customer satisfaction surveys.


Find the request form at www.yumaaz.gov/documents/city-clerks-office/COY-RequestForPublicRecord.pdf. Mail it to Office of the City Clerk, One City Plaza, P.O. Box 13012, Yuma, AZ 85366-3012 or fax to 928-373-5036.

Contact Information

P.O. Box 13012, Yuma, AZ 85366-3012

Inaccurate agency information? Send a revision request.